What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text that the visited websites send to the browser and thus allow the website to remember the preferences of the users who have visited the page.
Types of cookies:
There are different types of cookies:
- According to its manager: depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from where the cookies are sent and tracts the data obtained can be distributed between:
- Own cookies: the equipment or domain is managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: the equipment or domain is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- According to its duration:
- Session cookies: designed to request and store data while the user accesses a web page and are deleted when leaving the web page.
- Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the user’s terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and can go from a few minutes to several years.
- According to its purpose:
- Technical cookies: allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform, or application and use the different options or services that are in it.
- Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access their service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal as now is the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis cookies: they allow the person in charge of them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform i for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: they allow the management, as effectively as possible, of the advertising spaces that, if possible, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform since the one that provides the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they allow the management of the advertising spaces that, if the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which they provide the requested service, as effectively as possible. This way, they store information on user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows them to develop a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
The cookies used on this website are their own …………………………. And from third parties ………………………. They are temporary and for the sole purpose of making your browsing experience more efficient. We may update the cookies policy on this page, so we recommend that you revise this policy each time you access our website.
Administration of cookies
You can block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options. For more information about the options in the different browsers:
Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html